- Philosophy of Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology
- Who Can Submit?
- General Submission Rules
- Rights for Authors and Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR)
- Attribution and Usage Policies
- Personal-use Exceptions
- General Terms and Conditions of Use
Philosophy of Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology
For more information, please see Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology Aims and Scope page.
Who Can Submit?
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
General Submission Rules
Submitted articles cannot have been previously published, nor be forthcoming in an archival journal or book (print or electronic). Please note: "publication" in a working-paper series does not constitute prior publication. In addition, by submitting material to Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology, the author is stipulating that the material is not currently under review at another journal (electronic or print) and that he or she will not submit the material to another journal (electronic or print) until the completion of the editorial decision process at Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology. If you have concerns about the submission terms for Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology, please contact the editors.
Rights for Authors and Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR)
As further described in our submission agreement (the Submission Agreement ), in consideration for publication of the article, the authors assign to Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR) all copyright in the article, subject to the expansive personal--use exceptions described below.
Attribution and Usage Policies
Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material therein, in any medium as permitted by a personal-use exemption or by written agreement of Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR), requires credit to Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR) as copyright holder (e.g., Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR) © 2023).
The following uses are always permitted to the author(s) and do not require further permission from Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR) provided the author does not alter the format or content of the articles, including the copyright notification:
- Storage and back-up of the article on the author's computer(s) and digital media (e.g., diskettes, back-up servers, Zip disks, etc.), provided that the article stored on these computers and media is not readily accessible by persons other than the author(s);
- Posting of the article on the author(s) personal website, provided that the website is non-commercial;
- Posting of the article on the internet as part of a non-commercial open access institutional repository or other non-commercial open access publication site affiliated with the author(s)'s place of employment (e.g., a Phrenology professor at the University of Southern North Dakota can have her article appear in the University of Southern North Dakota's Department of Phrenology online publication series); and
- Posting of the article on a non-commercial course website for a course being taught by the author at the university or college employing the author.
People seeking an exception, or who have questions about use, should contact the editors.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Users of the Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR) website and/or software agree not to misuse the Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR) service or software in any way.
The failure of Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR) to exercise or enforce any right or provision in the policies or the Submission Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term of the Submission Agreement or these policies is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Submission Agreement and these policies remain in full force and effect. These policies and the Submission Agreement constitute the entire agreement between Pan Arab Journal of Rhinology (PAJR) and the Author(s) regarding submission of the Article.